Monday, February 06, 2006

Welcome!

I am West Des Moines City Manager Jeff Pomeranz. Communicating with residents is a vital part of any city manager's job, and I consider having informed residents who understand the different functions of a city to be extremely important. It is to this aim that I have decided to start a blog for the City of West Des Moines. I will communicate with you, on a less formal but hopefully educational level, about various activities, accomplishments, and happenings within the City. Please check back in periodically to see updates on what's going on here in West Des Moines! Please feel free to leave comments on individual postings--the comments will not be displayed here, but they will be emailed to me so that I can collect your thoughts and make adjustments based on the feedback and suggestions. Thanks for reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home